Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hungry

I am starving.

Well not really. Not in the please-feed-me-ten-pounds-of-carrots-and-peanut-butter-now, sense (hey don't knock it, till you try it)

I wile my days away trapped in the cage of a cubicle I call home (don't get me wrong-- I actually do enjoy my job).

But I think, wouldn't it be cool if my job was to write about food-- vegan cooking, politics, recipes, health issues!

**stomach rumble**

It feels weird stating that food is a passion of mine, but I suppose it is. I am fascinated by food politics, the American diet and the reliance on overly processed foods. But mostly, I love to cook and create.
I will not claim to be any sort of chef extraordinaire--- that is covered in my family (please see my amazing sister's cupcake stylings.)

Mostly, I hope to use this space to share my vegan kitchen adventures from fires* to failures**  and hopefully a success story or two.

*not everything should be "cajunized"
**Note: Potato Bread should not actually weigh as much as a bag of potatoes, nor should it still contain whole potatoes.

So stay tuned for recipes, articles and well anything else I might find entertaining to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment