Friday, February 17, 2012

I'll show you inconvenient.

So our landlord deemed our  January flooding issue "inconvenient" She's charging us for damages to wall (ie mold) and dirt left behind after we moved out and the fact that the apartment was not pristine upon move-out...

Let's consider that she knowingly rented an apartment that was not weatherproof and described upon move-in that there is a small possibility of a minuscule puddle appearing in one corner if excessive rains came through....

Needless to say, nine months later, I was a little shocked when I came home to 1 to 2 inches of standing water over my entire apartment.... Seems more like a lake than puddle.

Witness the "inconvenience" yourself...


Also I apologize for the inability to operate an iphone camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment